- 6 Great Small Cities for Food Lovers – The Wall Street Journal, by Josh Ozersky, 3/13/15
- Travel: Runway Success in Columbus, Ohio – Indianapolis Monthly, by Amy Lynch, 10/9/14
- Is Columbus, Ohio America’s Next Great Coffee City? – CountryLiving.com, by Catherine Strawn, October 2014
- Best Breakfast Restaurants in the U.S. – Travel + Leisure, October 2014
- Columbus, Ohio: Breakfast with Nick in Columbus is a moveable feast – The Toronto Star, by Anne-Marie Marais, 9/24/14
- Columbus, Ohio is a breakfast mecca – The New York Post, by Lawrence Ferber, 5/6/14
- Ice Age bones to be dug up at Indiana Caverns – Indianapolis Star, by Baylee Pulliam, 10/1/14
- Hobby trip: Plan a vacation around your favorite pastime – USAToday.com, by Lisa Davis, 6/21/14
- 8 amazing American caverns – CNN.com, by Marie Glancy O’Shea, 5/7/14
Hocking Hills Tourism Association
- U.S. for less in Myrtle Beach, and more – The Toronto Sun, by Robin Robinson, 2/21/18
- Ticket to Write: Beers on the canal; ‘hygge’ with your honey – The Columbus Dispatch, by Steve Stephens, 2/18/18
- High-flying adventure: Zip lines around the USA – USA Today, by Carri Wilbanks, 8/24/14
- 50 states, 50 spots: Natural Wonders – CNN.com, July 2014
- News to use: Travel tips and trips – Chicago Tribune, by Phil Marty, 6/27/14
- For first time, Ohio town’s moonshine fest will serve … moonshine! – LA Times, by Mary Forgione, 5/8/14
- 10Best: Spookiest haunted houses in the USA – USAToday.com, by Carri Wilbanks, October 2014
- The Little-Known Story of How The Shawshank Redemption Became One of the Most Beloved Films of All Time – Vanity Fair, by Margaret Heidenry, 9/24/14
- ‘Shawshank Redemption’ prison gets a boost as tourist attraction – FoxNews.com, 9/2/14
- Former prison in Ohio draws captive audience, thanks to ‘Shawshank Redemption’ – The Chicago Tribune, by Maria Sciullo, 8/28/14
- Visiting ‘Shawshank’ Sites, 20 Years Later – The New York Times, by Bill Schulz, 8/7/14
- Velvet Ice Cream Celebrates 100 Years With Cookbook – FOX 45 News, 10/1/14
- 100 Years of Velvet Ice Cream – FOX 28 News, 9/16/14
- Historic Velvet Ice Cream celebrates 100 years – Dayton Daily News, by Debbie Juniewicz, 7/5/14
- Made in Columbus – Group Travel Leader, by Elise Murrell, 5/2/14
Since 1943, the Building Industry Association of Central Ohio (BIA) has represented single- and multi-family homebuilders, developers and remodelers throughout the area. As leaders in the housing industry, the BIA is dedicated to protecting the trade while promoting ethical business practices and standards. The BIA supports its community and members through professional development, legislative outreach, industry promotion and charitable efforts. For more information visit BIAHomeBuilders.com.
A Hocking Hills Tourism Association Certified Green destination, The Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls is located ½ mile above Hocking Hills’ scenic Cedar Falls. The region offers a variety of recreational opportunities including hiking, bird watching, canoeing and fishing, as well as exquisite photo opportunities. The Inn’s pampering spa offers a full compliment of spa services, including couples massage, girlfriend getaways, bridal parties and group events. Fine American cuisine is the specialty at the Inn’s dining room and meals are prepared with the finest organic herbs, produce and ingredients. The Gathering Place at The Inn at Cedar Falls caters to weddings, family reunions, business retreats and organizational brainstorming sessions of up to 50 guests. Reservations and complete information on the Inn, Spa and Gathering Place are available at www.innatcedarfalls.com or 1-800-653-2557 (1-800-65-FALLS). The Inn is a member of Select Registry Distinguished Inns of North America.
The Parade of Homes takes place July 19-August 3 at the new Trail’s End community, located at the intersection of Olentangy River Rd. (S.R. 315) and Home Rd. in Liberty Township, in southern Delaware County. This year’s Parade features 12 stunning new homes in the $600,000-$1.1 million price range, each constructed by the region’s premier luxury builders. Parade hours are Monday-Saturday: Noon-9 p.m.; and Sunday: Noon-6 p.m. Admission tickets are $15 at the door. Children 12 and under are free. Parking is $2. Trail’s End is developed by The Edwards Land Company. Additional information is available at BIAparade.com.
The Great Vacations Travel EXPO opens Friday, January 16 and runs through Sunday, January 18, at the Greater Columbus Convention Center in Downtown Columbus. EXPO hours are Friday 12 p.m. – 7 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. – 7 p.m., and Sunday 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. Tickets are available at the door or at any AAA Ohio Auto Club store for $8. AAA members who show their AAA card will save $3 on admission. Children ages 16 and under are admitted at no charge. For additional event details or to purchase tickets in advance, visit www.AAAGreatVacations.com.